Campus Libraries during the SummerCampus Libraries services are available Mon-Fri 12-15 (Midday – 3 pm). Customer service is reachable by invitation at a service desk if necessary.
Self-service hours are only available in Kouvola and Mikkeli Campus Libraries Mon-Fri 15-21 (3pm – 9pm).
Campus Libraries are closed
19 June - all Campus Libraries
23 and 24 June - Kotka Campus Library
27 June – 2 August - Kouvola and Savonlinna Campus Libraries
4 July – 2 August - Kotka and Mikkeli Campus Libraries
Services at Campus Libraries have still some limitations
· You can reserve, borrow and return printed material
· Please, feel free to return your loans in the returning box also during the opening hours
· Printing is available at the Library, but longer staying/studying is not recommended
· Library material is transported between campus libraries
· Inter-library loans are ordered. Please use Xinfo form to make an order if necessary. There is different kind of policies amongst libraries that have inter-library services and we advice you to prepare yourself for the fact that this service might not function fully properly.
· Keep the safe distance
· Wait for an email notification of arrival reservation before you come to pick up
· We wish also that you act as independently as you can while visiting the library
· Please use your mobile device to locate material in shelves by search in Kaakkuri
· Book an online session with information specialist if you need help (https://xinfo.xamk.fi/)
We do recommend that when you need any services, please contact us primarily via Xinfo or campus email: Xinfo (https://xinfo.xamk.fi/) or email.
Campus Library email addresses:
Kotka Campus Library: kampuskirjasto.kotka(at)xamk.fi
Kouvola Campus Library: kampuskirjasto.kouvola(at)xamk.fi
Mikkeli Campus Library: kampuskirjasto.mikkeli(at)xamk.fi
Savonlinna Campus Library: kampuskirjasto.savonlinna(at)xamk.fi
Find information e.g. on
course books, theses or e-books with search box above.
Find information e.g. on international articles, e-books or e-journals with International e-materials search.